Monday, December 29, 2014

December 29, 2014

Dear Mother Carol

Sorry for revealing your name there.  So about Knudson.  He was in Rio Tercero before me with Elder Biggs. He was a good kid. He knew Kyle so we were best friends. 

Ight that's all I have about him now. So Christmas, hey if you could send me a picture of the presents I got.  The screen was blurry the whole time so I couldnt see anything but hey it was super cool to see and talk to you guys.  It felt like I was home for a little bit.  Next time though you should just pass it around so I can talk to peole individually.  That's what Elder O´Hanley did and it was better I thought, but hey not saying to do anything.  Next day is mother's day so I'll talk to you the most for sure, but if Shonia is around that's cool too haha. 

Aw I know how Grandma Shields feels. It's super hot here too.  I couldnt sleep very good last night just cause it gets hot but it's all good. 

Hey I forgot to tell you this but.... FELIZ CUMPLE AÑOS!!!!!!!! I hope you have the best birthday ever ha now how old are you? 32? man you're still a young buck ha. 

That's cool someone still remembers me haha I hope they realize they helped my decision for the mission too.  They have some pretty good kids too. It's crazy to think we are all growing up and all that good stuff.

Wish Devin good luck for me. I don't have a ton to say. We will be going to Rio Cuarto this Wednesday so maybe we will have some good stories for you guys then. 

This Sunday I blessed the sacrament again.   I bless it prolly every other Sunday but anyways it was me and Elder O'Hanley blessing it.  I did the pan or the bread, because it was longer ha and he did the agua.  I read pretty fluent, so I was like a freaking latino.

Hey if you have questions ask me.  I don't know what to say so yeah ask me stuff for a longer response.

Just know I'm good here and love you all and hope you have a great new years and birthday and that Devin steps it up in sports and all that good stuff ha. Love you and talk to you next week.

Elder Lindsay

MTC District at the Cordoba Argentina Christmas Party
New kicks.
Chillin

No comments:

Post a Comment