Monday, April 25, 2016

April 25, 2016

Hola mother

Ha so thanks for the heads up... 14 days... It's actually the same day as the creation of the stake Bell Ville here. It's been 18 years and finally they are gunna make the Bell Ville stake. We will be going to Villa Maria the 7th and 8th of may and no matter what they said I have to go cause I'm in the Choir haha.  Best seats in the house I guess. I was in Zona Punilla when they made district Punilla and now I will see a stake be made. Pretty lucky dude. Every Sunday at night we have to practice for the choir and now they said Saturday we have to go to Villa Maria to practice. Then Sunday night we need to travel to Córdoba for the consejo. 

Last week we went to Leones for the District meeting and then we went to Marcos Juarez for intercambios. Found a bunch of peeps and got some baptismal dates put so hope some stuff goes down there. The Zone has stepped it up a lot in the last 4 weeks haha prolly cause we don't let them think too much. We have done a bunch of traveling and it sure makes a difference. Makes me think about the church in general. Like with the Bishops and Stake Presidency. Good thing there are people that know their calling and for example the 70´s that travel all the time to help keep the church running. The mission is kinda like a mini church program en si. Hay que trabajar. 

Hope everyone is doing good and let me know what happens in the NBA ha I mean not that I care but I mean OKC is still playing. I hear stuff once in a while here but mostly it's about soccer ha.

There is a guy that played with the missionaries hace 40 años atras and he wants to get together and set up a team against us cause he heard me and my comp play pretty good haha so pray Juan Carlos can find some ballers here to play against.

Con amor
Elder Lindsay 


We could only pose for a second because there were a million mosquitoes! 
Birthday Cake.
The cake was super good. We ended up eating it for Hermana Durans birthday. She is from Colombia. 


Another pollo al disco.


That's Juan putting salt into it. His a burly guy but every time I see him I go give him a hug. Don't know if any other missionary hugs him as much haha he gets a big ol grin on his face. Cool guy. 
When we went to Leones.

No comments:

Post a Comment