Monday, February 9, 2015

February 9, 2015

Dear moma

Ha so with this change we had to Almafuerte we don't have a washer yet, until later I think idk.  But anyways your story reminded me of that, ha and the fact that I washed my first clothes by hand haha. Yeah enjoy the washer.  Oh and also our new shower is electric haha blew my mind when I found that out, and also we have a bidet, the thing that shoots water at your butt to clean it ha.  Yeah, I hear that once you use one there ain't no going back to toilet paper... when you think about it, it really is a lot cleaner.  Ha just really weird, and yeah you will feel molested the first go. 

The buses are kinda like the Cancun ones but smaller and crappier.  That was a nice tour one we had in Cancun.  We did have a random guy that was going to an AA meeting talk to us. It's funny to talk to people and have them start telling us stuff like " yeah that's one think I wish our church does." It's like people know but don't want to know.  They just want their church to be the true church, but hey it's their salvation no? No gotta love them and help them the best that is possible.  I think he will be talking to the missionaries in his native land.  He was pretty intrigued.

So for packages I got the valentines one.  I'm in the office right now so I know that that's the most recent one that's gotten here.  I got grandmas too with some pine cones and nuts and a couple other things, like a picture holder thing.  I will for sure be using that ha. But yeah I'm pretty sure I receive the most in the mission so don't feel like I'm missing out.  I've been practicing a fül with the soccer ball and basketball haha ill be Messy before you know it (he is a famous soccer player from argentina) but yeah thanks a ton.

Are you trying to make me trunky talking about all that good food? No but I actually have had those thoughts about where to eat.  So remember that place Los Hermanos?? yeah that means the brothers haha I flipped when I realized that that's the place we used to eat but yeah idk Cafe Rio sounds good but I might want some American ribs.  Holy moses malone that would be good ha. We ate at this sisters house yesterday, holy! Yeah it was the worse place I have ever been in.  It smelt like poo and mold and was unorganized and yeah ha but we have lunch with her every Saturday now.  Might have to do some service there but yeah glad our house is nice.

Speaking of that sick kid, ha I have a pretty mean sinus infection, sore throat thing that is gnarly but it's no different than when I used to get them at home.  Just didn't want you to be in the dark on it and get mad when I tell you when I get home.

Aw man was that the guy that worked at the school as a janitor last year?   Man that's too bad.  I always tried to say hi to that guy at school.  If it's who I'm thinking of but I had no idea it was that rough for him. Hope his family is okay.  I'll keep them in my prayers.

Well ight love you guys and hope everyone is doing good.  Let me know how Valentine's day goes haha jk dont tell me..... 

Ight love you and chau
Elder Lindsay 10

New Shoes.  He still loves a great pair of shoes.
Resorting to cutting his own hair.  What a learning experience.  He is now washing his own clothes by HAND too.

In front of the NEW Beautiful Cordoba Argentina Temple.  It will be dedicated in May 2015.
What a great experience for this Elder.


He had a slight run in with a garbage can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment