Monday, July 13, 2015

July 13, 2015

Hello mother!

Changes were today and I am now in a place called Cruz del Eje. It's in a pretty cool little town.  I got called as district leader too so that will be interesting. It was hard to leave some of the families in Las Flores for sure.  Harder when they are crying for sure. I was up until like 1 writing and packing and then got up this morning at 5:50 to go to the terminal to take a 4 hour bus ride to this area. I'm kinda tired but I'm excited. 

I never found my camera. I'm pretty sure I  was pick pocketed on the bus... I was pretty sad but maybe it's for a reason. But yeah I'll try to get one some time. I'll keep my eye out for a cheap one.
Ha and now for the crazy part. I seen the whole Elder Curtis and his parents together again for the first time in two years. It was a pretty special moment and tears were being shed. But yeah made me a little trunky.  Here in a year maybe.

This last week was good though with the work. I really wanted this family to pray and feel the truth and the mom of them did finally and got her answer. She wants to get baptised now so I'll prolly be calling my son to see if they follow up. 

Love you mom and don't spoil Devin too much.  He is 16 now.

Love
Elder Lindsay 
Zone picture (forwarded to Elder Lindsay since his camera has disappeared.)

Zone bowling.

Saying goodbye dinner.
Saying goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment