Monday, August 3, 2015

August 3, 2013

Hola Mama

Sounds like you guys have been pretty busy. This last week here was just working in the sun.  It is pretty dang hot for being winter. I think I've had a year and a half of summer.

So the asistencia (attendance) this Sunday was 75 in the branch. It was pretty exciting.  We have been trying to make everyone excited to go to church and then 75 ended up going with 4 little kids that we brought. It was the most that has asistido in about the past year so it was cool. I was sitting by the branch president's kid who is about 9 years and in the end I talked him into sharing that families are forever and the church is true.  We went up together to share our testimonies.  It was pretty special. After he was talking about if I was a dad haha. But yeah that was the excitement of the week. I was pretty sick the first two weeks of this transfer and didn't get the working out in so this week I did them.  Makes you feel alot better.

Tomorrow we will be going to Cordoba for a Zone Conference with like 5 other Zones.  We have a musical number, two actually.  I'm freaking leading the music. It was like the hardest thing ever but as a joke I volunteered and now I'm gunna lead music haha it will be awesome. But yeah I'll let you know how that goes. 

Love you guys and be safe
Elder Lindsay 

Super funny kid Joaquín se llama
Elder Bingham and I singing on the piano.
Elder Reber and I







So much meat


Taking the kiddos to church.



The streets and homes in Cruz del Eje
Taking the kiddos to church
They taught Elder Lindsay to whistle. :) 
Zone Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment